The public main page of the Docs Plugin. Users are able to browse through the provided documents here.
Connect Docs to your Continuous Integration and Delivery Process. So always the latest versions of your documents are available on Confluence.
Docs provides also a search engine for indexing your documents.
|10 users$10||25 users$190||50 users$350||100 users$640||250 users$1,440||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. This app is sold as a perpetual license, and the purchase price includes 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your Atlassian product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your Atlassian product. The app tier should match the licensed user tier of the Atlassian product. For example, if you have a Confluence license for 500 users, you should purchase the 500-user tier for apps. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Atlassian product license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Can I install this app in a Data Center product?
This app does not have a Data Center approved version. Only apps meeting a set of performance requirements for large, clustered environments are approved for Data Center.
However, while server apps are built for single-server deployments, many customers successfully install them in Data Center products. If you're using a Data Center product, Atlassian recommends you contact the vendor to determine compatibility at scale.
Learn more about Data Center approved apps
- What type of license do I need if I'm using this app in a Data Center product?
Because this app does not have a Data Center approved version, you should purchase a Server license if you decide to install this app in a Data Center product.
Learn more about Data Center licensing
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses for server apps?
For server apps, academic licenses are available at a 50% discount if you have an academic license for your Atlassian product.
Community and open-source licenses are available for server apps. Learn more about community and open source licenses.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
ricebean.net provides support for this app.
Version 2.9 • Confluence Server 5.8.2 - 7.5.2 • Released 2020-06-24
Performance Update for large installations
- Performance: Improvement of internal caching mechanims
- UI Improvement: Hide menu if number of categories is greater than 5
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Docs - JavaDocs, PHPDocs, HTML-Pages... via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Docs - JavaDocs, PHPDocs, HTML-Pages.... You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Docs - JavaDocs, PHPDocs, HTML-Pages... begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Confluence instance.
To find older Docs - JavaDocs, PHPDocs, HTML-Pages... versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.