Power Editor for Bitbucket
Edit, add, rename, upload or delete files. Markdown & RST preview. Resolve merge conflicts. Quickly iterate on pull requests
Add, Edit, Rename, Upload, Delete files
All file update actions supported directly within the UI. Quickly iterate on pull requests right from the browser. Easily address issues without having to revise files locally.
Powerful in-editor tools to make changes quickly
The Power Editor has a powerful toolbar which gives you the ability to bold, italicize, linkify and more with the press of a button. Preview your RST and markdown files before committing.
Preview changes, resolve merge conflicts in the UI
Click the preview button and see how your markdown changes will look before you commit, or use "View diff" to see the exact changeset. Visually inspect and resolve any conflicts before merging.
Download Power Editor for Bitbucket to make quick edits to files without going through the local workflow.
✅ Feature highlights:
- Add / rename / edit / upload / delete files from the browser
- Resolve merge conflicts in the browser
- Support for reStructured Text (RST)
- Preview markdown and diffs before committing
- Pick between tabs or spaces for tab key
- Enabled git hooks apply to all changes made through the editor
- “Edit” button in pull request diff tab to help quickly fix typos
- “Edit” button on README page to quickly edit README
😀 More Bitbucket apps you’ll like:
- Prevent accidentally exposing sensitive data with Security for Bitbucket
- Host documentation or any static website directly from a repository with Pages for Bitbucket
- Easily create and share code snippets with Snippets for Bitbucket
Mohami is an Atlassian Platinum Partner. We prioritize quality, robustness, and quick customer support. View more of our Atlassian apps here.
Privacy and security
Built-in editor tools