Zephyr Scale - Test Management for Jira
- Cloud Migration Assistance
A scalable, performant test management solution inside Jira with advanced test planning, reporting, and reusability features
Scalable, cross-project test management
Growing test libraries require a smarter approach to test management. Remove bottlenecks and reduce duplication by using parameters, test data, and shared steps.
360-degree traceability & cross-project reporting
Easily track requirements across test cases, test cycles, test plans, and execution results. See your testing outcomes with dynamic, broad-ranging traceability and test-case coverage statistics via built-in reports.
Test automation & DevOps ready
Scale up your testing with BDD, CI/CD and automation integration using our free REST API. Publish automated test-execution results from Jenkins, Bamboo, and other tools.
👉 Why Zephyr Scale?
- ‘Self explanatory, easy to use & immediately usable. Time-saving due to the huge & optimal reports' Fouad T - ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
💡 Manage & Reuse Tests at Scale
- Organize large test case libraries using folders & test suites
- Reuse test cases across projects with parameters & test data
- Create test cycles to track test executions
📊 Advanced Reporting & Auditing
- End-to-end traceability between requirements, test cases & defects
- Cross-project reports
- Change history
🔌 Integrate across multiple tools & frameworks
- Import and export support for XLS & XML
- BDD support for agile teams using Cucumber
- CI Servers integration (Jenkins, Bamboo & more)
- REST API to integrate with automation: Selenium, JUnit, Nunit, Robot
🌐 Available in English, German, Spanish, Portuguese & Italian
Privacy and security
Zephyr Scale - Test Management for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Administer Jira projects
Enhanced test management right inside Jira with full traceability requirements for smarter, faster QA and Testing at scale