ScriptRunner for Bitbucket
All-in-one admin app: automate DevOps workflows, customise merge checks and hooks, integrate with other tools
Quickly create merge checks
Custom and conditional merge checks prevent pull requests from being merged until the required conditions are met. Built-in merge checks can enforce and require a minimum number of approvers and a valid issue reference.
Automate actions with Built-in Scripts
Manage manual, complex, and time-consuming tasks. Mirror Repositories of a particular user or group in GitHub, GitLab, or Bitbucket. Use Dynamic Forms to define automation parameters without using Groovy.
Improve the development workflow with Hooks
Handle events with Pre-receive Hooks to block the push request and return a message to a user if certain conditions are not fulfilled, and Post-receive Hooks to fire after the push has been received and accepted.
ScriptRunner for Bitbucket allows you to automate, extend, and customise your Bitbucket instance.
- Out-of-the-box admin automations with built-in scripts
- Switch User - Impersonate a user for debugging
- Clone Repository - Clone the configuration of a repository to ensure repositories are created with correct settings
- Configure Mirrored Repository - Mirror GitHub or Bitbucket Cloud repositories
- Script Jobs allows you to run your own code at regular intervals
- Deactivate users easily and get max repository size notifications to keep systems running smoothly
- Extend Pull Request Approval functionality
- Synchronise your GitHub and BitBucket Cloud repository activities (excluding Pull Requests) with Bitbucket Server
- Take control of your releases and catch unwanted events before they are pushed into production
- Stop incorrectly named pushes
- Stop the deletion of your release tags
- Block pushes to your release branches
- Restrict large file pushes
Find out how StoneX uses this app
Privacy and security
Clone a repository within a few clicks. Choose a default set of Read, Write and Admin Users or Groups for all new repositories.