ScriptRunner for Bitbucket
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
All-in-one admin app: automate DevOps workflows, customise merge checks and hooks, integrate with other tools
Automate time-consuming system admin tasks
Automate cumbersome admin tasks such as; repository cloning and deactivating users. Get max repository size notifications to keep systems running smoothly.
Enforce best practices and custom standards in Git
Keep code clean by customising your workflow. Create custom hooks, extend pull request approval functionality, stop incorrectly named pushes/branches from merging, and get full change traceability.
Integrate other repositories (GitHub and Jenkins)
Synchronise your DevOps toolchain by using ScriptRunner to integrate Bitbucket with other repositories such as GitHub, GitLab and Bitbucket Cloud.
ScriptRunner for Bitbucket allows you to automate, extend, and customise your Bitbucket instance.
- Out-of-the-box admin automations with built-in scripts
- Switch User - Impersonate a user for debugging
- Clone Repository - Clone the configuration of a repository to ensure repositories are created with correct settings
- Configure Mirrored Repository - Mirror GitHub or Bitbucket Cloud repositories
- Script Jobs allows you to run your own code at regular intervals
- Deactivate users easily and get max repository size notifications to keep systems running smoothly
- Extend Pull Request Approval functionality
- Synchronise your GitHub and BitBucket Cloud repository activities (excluding Pull Requests) with Bitbucket Server
- Take control of your releases and catch unwanted events before they are pushed into production
- Stop incorrectly named pushes
- Stop the deletion of your release tags
- Block pushes to your release branches
- Restrict large file pushes
Find out how StoneX uses this app
Privacy and security
Set conditions that define when to apply Default Permissions for new repositories (as well as Projects): Publicly accessible Choose a default set of Read, Write and Admin Users or Groups for all new repositories