Issue Checklist for Jira. Pro 🏆
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
The smarter Checklist app for Jira. Create / customize checklists for Acceptance Criteria, Definition of Done or ToDo lists
No Setup Required
Just install, open an issue and start writing a checklist. Copy/paste checklists in one click. Simplify processes by using a checklist instead of subtasks. Set permissions to control access.
Works on all project types.
Use an Editable Template, or Create Your Own
Use templates for Security Reviews or Definition of Done. Create your own templates lists for recurring processes (onboarding, ordering supplies). Set default templates that are automatically added per issue type.
Enhance Checklists with Smart Features
Smart features like @ mentions, due dates, hyperlinks, emojis and multiline descriptions add to checklist functionality. Use checkboxes or statuses to show checklist progress. Format with Markdown editor.
GDPR compliant, PII safe, screen reader accessible
- Subdivide checklists with headers
- Show progress with checkboxes or statuses
- Markdown editor
- Multiline descriptions
- User mentions, due dates , issue keys and more
- Create checklist templates
- Use Built-in templates (Definition of Done, Security Reviews, UI Testing)
- Set a default checklist for a project / issue type
- View/update checklist from issue view, agile board, REST API
- Enable / disable checklists per project
- Control permissions
- Show progress to JSM customers
- Clone checklist with an issue
- Copy-paste lists between issues or external editor
- Convert checklist item to Jira issues
- Search for checklist items with JQL
- Integrate with automation tools
- Edit concurrently in multiple windows
- Store data in Jira
- Block issue transition if checklist or a specific item(s) are incomplete
Privacy and security
Issue Checklist for Jira. Pro 🏆 integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Mention users with the help of a user picker.