Diagramming tool to meet all your team’s visual and collaboration needs. See why over 2 million users worldwide choose Cacoo
Keep all your ideas, goals, plans and schedules in one place for the entire team to see—no more searching through endless emails and files.
We make our competitors fleeting promises of “real-time collaboration” a reality. Team members can edit the same diagram simultaneously while discussing changes in our in-app messaging tool. Groovy.
Diagrams embedded in Confluence will automatically get updated as changes are saved in Cacoo.
Cacoo is a web-based diagramming tool with a focus on team collaboration. Discuss and share your ideas with team members anywhere, at anytime.
- Save and edit diagrams from Google Drive
- Real-time messaging in diagram editor
- Set user roles to control who can edit diagrams
- Export diagram as PNG, SVG, PDF, PS or PPT
- Access free wireframes and icons in Cacoo Store
- Available on browser, MacOS and Windows
Use Cacoo to create: wireframes, mockups, mind maps, flowcharts, network diagrams, sitemaps, UML models, templates, floor plans, presentations and more. Start your free trial today.
Nulab Inc. provides support for this app.
Version 1.2 • Confluence Server 5.8.10 - 6.3.2 • Released 2017-02-24
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Cacoo Diagrams for Confluence via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Confluence instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older Cacoo Diagrams for Confluence versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.