As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Plangle Editor - The Fastest Issue Editor on the Market
The New Editor for your Agile Board
Hierarchical editing layout with 2 modes for displaying Epics
Create, Edit, Delete, Prioritize issues directly in Jira with keyboard or Drag & Drop.
Excel-like editing capabilities, copy-paste or delete whole structures.
Incredibly fast sub-task creation
Enter a number into one of your customizable Quick Sub-task columns and Plangle creates a sub-task for your immediately!
Jira Agile Quick filter support.
Text and issue key filters.
Quick issue assigment.
We support your custom estimation technique.
Estimate your Sub-tasks and Plangle will use the sum of them as Story estimations...
...or just use more conventional estimation methods, we support them all!
Full featured Sprint planning (create, delete, start, stop).
If you are about to change from Jira Server to Cloud or Data Center, our certified Atlassian consultants at MORESIMP can help you at a very competitive price: https://moresimp.com/migration/
You can compare the different editions of Plangle here.
Plangle gives you issue editing and agile planning functions for your Agile projects.
- a brand new hierarchical view with Drag & Drop support
- 2 Epic-display modes
- Excel like editing capabilities
- Quick Jira issue creation (Epics, Stories, Sub-tasks, and Quick sub-tasks - our very own invention)
- Flexible estimation of Stories and sub-tasks
- Jira Agile Quick filter support
With our agile planning feature we'll help you get the correct answers for the 5 big questions:
- What would the ideal team structure be?
- How fast will we be? - based on historical data or your own estimations
- When will all the Stories be completed?
- How much will it cost you?
- What will be ready until the deadline?
Copy paste whole Epic/Story/Sub-task hierarchies within Plangle or even from Excel.