Epic Sum Up - Lean Project Management for Jira Teams
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Simplify live reporting, easier editing, better organizing of issues - the tool for Lean Project Management in Jira
📊 Real-time reporting
A clear overview of multiple projects.
See what’s inside epics, containers, subtasks and stories on one screen. Use progress bars on the Dashboard or in the Summary Panel to get an instant overview.
✍️ Quick editing of many issues at once
One click on any progress bar and then edit all summarized issues. Excel like editing makes it fast and easy.
• Copy and paste one or more values at once
• Edit multiple issues at once, avoid complicated bulk functions
🗂️ Better organizing
Group your work. Go beyond filters to better organize by harnessing the power of containers and epics.
• Create flexible and expandable structures
• Supports built-in Jira hierarchies
Epic Sum Up is built to support Lean Project Management in Jira.
Progress bars everywhere that act as mini live reports to make managing your work faster and more accurate.
Open the Detail View Editor in one click for an instant overview. Then use tools like advanced filtering you don't normally get in Jira for quicker results and better reporting.
- Add budget values anywhere as a custom value
- Customize progress bar metrics to focus on what your team cares about
- Combined view of comments and attachments for all issues at once with search function
- Send-To function opens your filtered issue list in another tool (examples: Epic Sum Up timesheet, Tempo Timesheets)
- Integrates with many Jira apps including Tempo Timesheets, Timetracker and The Scheduler
- Java-API to extend your system with scripting magic
- Manage your projects and teams with an all-in-one view or send your issues to connected tools for even more functions
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Epic Sum Up - Lean Project Management for Jira Teams integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Summary Panel as Live Report with your selected metrics