Epic Sum Up - Simple Project Management
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Get an overview of what’s inside epics, containers, subtasks and stories - real-time lightweight reports out of the box
Stop Missing Info Buried in Jira (including Epics)
Get a summary of the issues inside epics. Like having reports inside the issue.
Display as progress bars - story points, time budget, time spent, status, revenue, attachments, comments or any custom value.
Get an Overview from Anywhere
See an overview of the summarized hierarchy from issue view, issue navigator or dashboards. Just click on a progress bar.
See the structured issues in a dialogue. Add any custom field and view or edit data line.
Gives Small Teams, Big Team Powers
No technical expertise required. Out of the box progress bars to visualize what’s happening inside Jira. Then as you learn more you can start customizing.
Increase transparency of Epics, Issues and Subtasks. No configuration required.
- Quick budgeting and estimating tool for everyone, not only project managers
- Overview of attachments and comments in Issues and Subtasks
- Budget marker to define budgets for every progress bar
- Export aggregated values to external tools (e.g. export the scope result in detail view or export an Epic and get a sum of all story points belonging to the stories in this Epic)
- Simple timesheet included
- See and control data inline
"I have been using this tool for the last 4 years, which is incredibly glad! This tool is suitable for any technical leader as well as for project management. I would also like to thank the support service for quick and clear answers to any questions. If you are still in doubt, take a trial period and see for yourself."
Alina Basenko, Atlassian Marketplace review
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Epic Sum Up - Simple Project Management integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Summary Panel: an easy to understand live report tailored to your needs