- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Automate your Jira and repeat issue on schedule - just use issue as template. Quick and simple automation with few clicks
Clone issue, create subtask, workflow automation
Non-working days support in recurring actions
Take control on repeated issues create date or due date and re-schedule them when they falls on non-working day. Non-working days for repeatings also helps you guarantee your SLA in Jira Service Desk.
Configure project automation rules
Do not need to set you repeatings manually for typical use cases. Automate your project with simple rules that will set details of the repeating to issue when issue is created.
Let us know at support portal if you want to be notified when the cloud version will be released.
The app introduce simple way to set-up actions that execute on issue with defined recurrence.
- Schedule clone issue, create sub-task or execution of any workflow on issue, e.g. reopen issue
- Schedule issue create date or due date
- Set-up relative due date for new issues generated by actions
- Variables in action texts, e.g. in summary, description with math operations on dates
- Edit custom field values with velocity expressions
- Create exceptions for recurring events with non-working days support
- Schedule multiple issues with bulk change
- Configure project automation rules
- Import repeating details to issues
- Manage permissions with Jira project roles
- Send e-mail notifications
- Compatibility with Jira Software and Jira Service Management
- Recurrence rules supports iCalendar RFC
Privacy and security
Next occurrence column available in issue navigator list view