[Jira 8 Only]
If you're using Jira 7, please manually install the Jira 7 version from the Marketplace.
We give you a brand new experience of the coverage view with R4J 4.3.0!
- Visible progress: Coverage content is loaded in the background
- Less waiting time: Table cells rendered into the view already with the first received issues
- More reactive: User can scroll in table or navigate around in R4J while loading is in progress
Along with performance improvements for the coverage view, Jira 8.10 compatibility and, minor bugfixes, other exciting improvements on this release include:
- Simplified “Jump-to-Issue” and hyperlinks to reach views easier
- Improved search results for issue picker
- Added support for more file formats on export template upload
- Improved design on highlighting in baseline comparison
See our release notes for more details.
Get a rough overview on where we are heading to with R4J in our roadmap!