Lively Blogs - Beautiful Blog Posts for Confluence
Display Confluence blogs beautifully with images in a list or grid view
List & Grid View
Display blogs with the Lively Blogs macro on pages and space homepages with images in a list or grid view. The teaser image is pulled automatically from the blog header or the attachments.
Layout and Filter Options
Choose from multiple image positions, restrict to label, author or space, sort by the creation or modification date, and allow labeling blogs as important.
Blogs on the Confluence Homepage
Let your users catch up on what's happening by directly showing blogs in the sidebar of the Confluence homepage.
Lively Blogs lets you display your blogs on the dashboard or with a macro on pages and space homepages with images in a list or grid view.
- Homepage feed: Show blogs directly on the Confluence homepage.
- Teaser images: Individual blogs are displayed with a teaser text and a teaser image.
- Image position: Choose to display the image embedded in the text, left, right, at the top or in the background.
- List or grid view: Display blogs with a macro on pages and space homepages in a list or grid view.
- Important blogs: With a special label, a blog can be marked as important. Those blogs stick at the top for a configurable period of time.
Build on Forge
Lively Blogs is built on Atlassian's highly secure Forge platform. This means, no data will ever leave your Confluence at any point.
Still have questions?
Privacy and security
Lively Blogs - Beautiful Blog Posts for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Search Confluence. Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary and read:confluence-content.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary or read:confluence-content.summary.
- Read and write to app storage service
Lively Blogs grid view light