Lively Blogs - Vibrant News for Confluence
Transform your Confluence into a first-class Blogging and News platform
Add blog posts to the dashboard
Display blog posts with teaser texts and custom teaser images on the Confluence dashboard. Blog posts can be marked as important and they will stick at the top.
Browse all posts on the blogs page
Browse all blog posts on the blogs page, sorted chronologically in a card layout. Blog posts on the top are visually highlighted with big teaser images.
Create custom categories
Add blog categories with colors by labels, authors, spaces and space categories and allow your users to browse through them on the blogs page.
Lively Blogs lets you display your blog posts and news on the dashboard, on a dedicated full size blogs page and with a macro on any page you like.
- Teaser Images: Individual posts are displayed with a teaser text and a teaser image.
- Important Posts: With a special label, a blog post can be marked as important. Those blog posts stick at the top for a configurable period of time.
- Categories: Color-coded categories can be added by configuring filters based on page labels, authors, spaces or space categories. Those categories will be visible in the posts and are browsable on the blogs page.
- Publish Pages as Blog Posts: Users can write blog posts as Confluence pages and publish them later with the "Publish as Blog Post" button.
Still have questions?
- Read the documentation for further information.
- Contact us at email@example.com for further information.
Privacy and security