Lively Blogs - Beautiful Blog Posts for Confluence
Present your Confluence blog posts beautifully
Blog Posts Homepage Feed
Show blog posts with title, excerpt, and teaser image directly on the Confluence homepage.
Customizable Blog Posts Macro
Add blogs posts on pages and space homepages and choose from multiple layouts or filter by label, author or space.
Important Blog Posts
Mark important blog posts with the label “important” and they will stick at the top for a customizable period of time.
Lively Blogs lets you display your blog posts and news on the dashboard, on a dedicated full size blogs page and with a macro on any page you like.
- Homepage feed: Show blog posts directly on the Confluence homepage.
- Teaser Images: Individual posts are displayed with a teaser text and a teaser image.
- Important Posts: With a special label, a blog post can be marked as important. Those blog posts stick at the top for a configurable period of time.
Still have questions?
Privacy and security
Lively Blogs - Beautiful Blog Posts for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- Search Confluence. Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary and read:confluence-content.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary or read:confluence-content.summary.
- Read and write to app storage service