Issue Actions Todo
- Jira Service Management
Add Todo lists to a Jira Issue. Assign actions to a user and/or watch it. Create todo lists with workflow or prevent transitions
Add one or more Todo lists per Jira issue
One or more Todo lists can be created per Issue. Each list can have assignees and watchers. They can also be private (for your eyes only)
Add new Todo Lists
Todo lists can be added by any user with access to the Issue Actions Todo tab.
Todo lists can be made from pre-defined templates
Templates can be used rather than creating Todo lists from scratch each time.
This plugin allows you to add one or more todo lists to an issue. Each todo list contains actions that need to be done and optionally watchers, who are notified upon completion of each action.
- Multiple todo lists
- Multiple actions per list
- Todo actions can be assigned to one or more users
- Public or private lists
- Optional watchers on each list
- Email notification for watchers
- Lists can be created from pre-made templates
- Workflow transitions can be stopped if the todo lists haven't been completed.
- Todo lists can be create automatically when the issue is created or during a workflow transition.
- Linked todo lists automatically have their name and actions updated from the parent template (until the todo list is completed).
Feature request welcome
Privacy and security
Todo list Templates can be created at the Project or global level