Get the best out or you SVGs: functional links with tool-tips, dynamic content, crop, advanced sizing, pan & zoom and much more
Links keep functional
All links in the SVG keep fully functional. You can also add links to any element in the SVG and replace existing links by Confluence links.
Pan and zoom SVGs
For big SVGs like flowcharts pan & zoom is a valuable feature. It also works on touch devices and on the server version not only for attachments but also for SVGs provided by other plugins.
Align, change size and crop
Align your image (left, center, right and right with text float)! Change the size of your image independently in x- and y-direction! You do not want to show the whole SVG? Simply crop it!
The SVG Out Cloud plug-in provides SVG support for Confluence Cloud. The core features are:
- Links keep functional: all embedded links in the SVG keep functional.
- Add links to any the SVG element which are automatically updated when the content moves. No unnecessary update work! In addition you can define tool-tips for those links.
- Re-size the SVG independently in x- and y-direction or in % of the available width.
- Align the image: left, center, right.
- Crop the image.
- Pan & zoom: A nice feature for bigger SVGs. Try it out!
- Dynamic content: you have a SVG with embedded JS? Most of them work!
- Export to PDF and Word
Choose between two types of security checkers to reduce the risk of cross-site-scripting attacks which come along with SVGs.
Privacy and security
SVG out integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
You want to display dynamic content like a working clock? Most of the dynamic content works!