Bulk Clone Professional for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Elegant and nicely integrated plugin for advanced Cloning, Editing & Moving of entire result sets in 1 operation
Bulk Clone/Edit/Move your Jira Agile Backlog
Multiselect the Backlog Items you want to Bulk Clone
Right Click to choose Jira's built in "Bulk Change" to start the Bulk Cloning process.
Alternatively use JQL builder to Bulk Clone issues
Retrieve source issues that you want to clone, using Jira's native JQL builder.
Choose Jira's built in "Bulk Change" (Upper right corner) to start the Bulk Cloning process
Bulk operation now includes "Clone Issues" option
A new bulk operation will apear on this screen called "Clone Issues"
Choose Clone issues to move to the next step in the Bulk Cloning Wizard
Bulk Clone Professional offers you capability to Clone, Move & Alter field values on multiple issues in one operation., Elegantly built in with Jira's other bulk operations working the same way it offers you the possibility to;
- Bulk Clone from multiple set of source Projects/Issue Types to Multiple set of Target Projects.
- Clone, link relationships, workflow status, attachments, subtasks and set your own unique label to identify your cloned set.
- Move/Transfer values from one issue type to another in the cloning operation.
- Preserve or set new field values to all system & custom Jira fields in 1 cloning operation.
- Include/Exclude comments in the cloning operation
- Transaction secure - with unexpected power failures, spikes etc.. transaction is rolled back.
- Set prefix & Suffixes on your "Summary" field values
- Use the power of "Dynamic Variables" to copy field content to Summary field
- ...and much more...
Privacy and security
Bulk Clone options screen. Include subtasks, attachments, labels, link relationships, Workflow mappings, Edit & Move System & Custom fields for all issue types. Also on the right side of each section you have online help