Kantega SAML SSO OIDC Kerberos Single Sign-on for Bitbucket
Enterprise Bitbucket SSO Security for Data Center with SAML, OpenID/OAuth, API tokens, User Management. ADFS AzureAD AWS Okta etc
Enterprise Single Sign-On (SSO) solution
SAML or OpenID Connect (OIDC) enables login from any device.
Integrated Windows Authentication (Kerberos) allows password-free login from Windows systems.
API Authentication grants secure remote connections.
Designed for easy setup with any identity provider
Easy configuration with step-by-step setup guides and built-in diagnostics tools.
Support any identity provider like ADFS, AzureAD, Keycloak, Amazon Cognito, Google Workspace (GSuite), Okta, Github, Gitlab, and OneLogin.
Flexible user provisioning
Just-in-time provisioning - Create and update users on the fly when they log in.
Cloud user provisioning - Auto synchronized user directories.
Works with internal directory, Crowd, Active Directory (AD), and LDAP.
Why choose Kantega SSO Enterprise? We give all Bitbucket users an adaptive and optimal login experience.
- SAML and OIDC are the most common protocols for web based SSO, and this app supports both. SAML is XML based, while OIDC is based on JSON / REST and built on top of OAuth 2.0.
- Support any identity provider: ADFS, AzureAD, AWS, GSuite, Okta, Onelogin, Gitlab and many more.
- Automatic SSO redirection based on user directory, group and domain associations
- Ability to enforce Multi-factor authentication (MFA)
- Users are automatically logged in through their Windows sessions, -No username or password required
- Authenticate Git Commands
- Test tools revealing Active Directory and network issues
- Integrate seamlessly with existing user directories
- Just-in-time provisioning
- Synchronized user directories for Azure AD, GSuite and Okta
If you get stuck, we have a support team to help you out.
Also available for Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, and FeCru
Privacy and security
Effortless setup of single sign on..