K-SSO SAML Kerberos OpenID Connect OIDC/OAuth for Bitbucket
Kantega SSO Enterprise with SAML, OpenID Connect, Kerberos and API tokens. ADFS, AzureAD, AWS, Google GSuite, Okta, Onelogin, etc
Enterprise Single Sign-On (SSO) solution
Designed for easy setup with any identity provider
Why choose Kantega SSO Enterprise ? We give all Bitbucket users an adaptive and optimal login experience.
- SAML and OIDC are the most common protocols for web based SSO, and this app supports both. SAML is XML based, while OIDC is based on JSON / REST and built on top of OAuth 2.0.
- Support any identity provider: ADFS, AzureAD, AWS, GSuite, Okta, Onelogin, Gitlab and many more.
- Automatic SSO redirection based on user directory, group and domain associations
- Ability to enforce Multi-factor authentication (MFA)
- Users are automatically logged in through their Windows sessions, -No username or password required
- Authenticate Git Commands
- Test tools revealing Active Directory and network issues
- Integrate seamlessly with existing user directories
- Just-in-time provisioning
- Synchronized user directories for Azure AD, GSuite and Okta
If you get stuck, we have a support team to help you out.
Privacy and security
Effortless setup of single sign on..