BigGantt - Gantt Chart for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Visualize, plan, and manage Jira issues on neat Gantt charts. Allocate resources, track performance, get work done
Project Planning and Management
Create and organize tasks directly on the chart. Customize the timeline view to track progress and deadlines. Create "what-if" scenarios and be ready for whatever the future brings.
Dependency Visualization and Data Control
Create and manage Jira issue links, and keep your issues in check with auto-scheduling. Use critical path, baseline and custom markers for project analysis. Adjust the scope with Quick Filters.
Compose neat Agile Roadmaps. Visualize Jira sprint data on Gantt charts along with task statuses and dependencies to help teams and upper management track work progress with ease.
BigGantt is one of the most powerful timelines and roadmapping apps for Jira. Thanks to its slick, intuitive user interface combined with a host of data visualization and management tools, the app makes planning, monitoring, and managing work with Jira easy and efficient.
With BigGantt you will:
- Clearly visualize and control your management data,
- Inline edit, auto-schedule tasks, smartly link issues right on the timeline,
- Design critical paths, define milestones and baselines,
- Manage everything by simply drag & drop,
- Automate your project scheduling,
- Craft neat high-level agile roadmaps.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
BigGantt - Gantt Chart for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Overview - Create and track the progress of initiatives.