- Jira Service Management
Jira add-on allowing the reception of GitLab push events using GitLab project web hooks
Integrate GitLab CE / EE changesets in Jira
Almost no configuration is required!
Don't miss a single commit
Define several fallback Jira users to be used when e-mail addresses in pushed changesets do not match any Jira user.
Secure the connection between GitLab and Jira using HTTPS and a shared secret.
GitLab Listener is a Jira add-on allowing the reception of GitLab push events using GitLab project web hooks. This add-on allows integration of commits pushed to GitLab inside Jira issues.
Issue keys are extracted from commit messages; then, these messages are logged as Jira comments, activities, work logs and / or workflow transitions linking back to the GitLab changesets.
GitLab includes a basic GitLab-Jira integration. This add-on extends that basic integration allowing you to:
- Reference multiple issues in a single commit message.
- Use commit messages to execute any workflow transition (i.e. not just closing issues).
- Use commit messages to generate worklogs (i.e. time tracking).
- Restrict visibility of comments, etc. generated by the add-on to a project role.
- Select between generating Jira comments or Jira activities.
- Link GitLab and Jira users instead of generating Jira comments using a generic Jira API user as the basic integration does.
- Support multiple Jira issue key formats.
Privacy and security
Include Jira issues in your commit messages, push changesets to GitLab CE / EE, and automatically generate Jira comments, work logs, workflow transitions... referencing those changesets and linked to Jira users.