Smart Commits for Bitbucket
Modify issues in Jira and create/update pull requests in Bitbucket via Smart Commits
Smart commits - more as just default
You need more actions via smart commits? More as the default actions? With these smart commits, you have full control over your entire development process. You can control the major issue fields and pull requests.
Perform pull request actions
Perform actions on Pull Requests:
* Create pull requests
* Add comments to pull requests
* Add reviewers to pull requests
* Keep or Unapprove reviews in pull requests
* Create pull request tasks
Perform Jira issue actions
Based on Smart Commits it is possible to perform actions on Jira issues:
* Add comments
* Add time logs
* Execute transitions
* Change assignee
* Change further issue system fields: prio, component, versions, labels
You need more actions via smart commits? More as the default actions? With these smart commits, you have full control over your entire development process. This extension allows you to do more than just commenting, time-tracking or workflow actions on an issue. You can also change the major fields of an issue. Additionally you can perform actions in Bitbucket. You can create pullrequests, add reviewers, and comments on pullrequests.
How it works: Each commit message can define some special actions via special key words. These actions will be executed, if the change-sets will be pushed to the remote repository. A parser will detect this keywords and will execute the corresponding actions in Jira or Bitbucket.
- 20 x 15% COVID-19 Discount - Stay well
- If you plan to use Smart Commits for Bitbucket and Jira Hooks for Bitbucket in a bundle, we can offer you a discount of 15%. Please contact us via our service desk https://devopssystems.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals
Privacy and security