Boost your team collaboration powers
Support teams to organize their collaborative work. Use blueprints to add new information furiously in first place. At iteration end the team decides what to preserve and what to archive.
Every team has different demands on their documentation. Therefore this add-on is available as an open source project on Bitbucket. Fork it to create your blueprints!
Blueprints for the following doctypes are included:
At the heart of this set is the iteration blueprint. Create a page for each iteration to log all information that looks interesting on the go. At the end of the iteration the team decides which information goes to the global documentation, which is archived or discarded.
The iteration page is therefore a kind of journal, allowing to add information collaboratively. But there is no burden on maintaining the information on this page and its subpages.
Important: This free add-on requires
We do not expect to meet all your requirements. Use it as a base to create your own! Fork it on Bitbucket! Be agile!
smartics provides support for this app.
Version 8.0.1 • Confluence Server 5.8.18 - 6.9.1 • Released 2017-11-06
Localization Keys Missing
Some localization keys where missing doctype homepages and a space page.
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Blueprints for Agile Planning via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Confluence instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older Blueprints for Agile Planning versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.