Reports and Timesheets for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Easily build meaningful reports in Jira to support daily operations, executive reporting, and more
One-stop shop for all your reporting needs
Create powerful custom reports using simple drag and drop actions. Includes a wide variety of formats: timesheet, list, matrix (pivot), trend, hierarchy, multi-axis charts, time in status, history, and more.
Get powerful insights from your Jira data
Build and analyze reports to gain powerful business insights. Dial in or zoom out on your data to answer specific questions or track trends over time.
Calculated fields, time tracking, and more
Easy to use Time Entry screen. Automatic emails and publishing, add to dashboards, share with teams, calculated fields, time approval, custom worklog attributes, tempo integration, integration API, and much more.
As of October 2020, this app (formerly AIO Reports and Timesheets for Jira) is now a Bob Swift product.
- Powerful reporting capabilities with an intuitive, easy-to-use interface
- Create custom reports & dashboards for daily use, or other reports like invoice creation, status reporting, performance tracking, sprint tracking, time tracking, etc.
- Great for project managers, dev/QA/team leads, scrum masters, business analysts, and more
- Supports Custom Fields, Agile, Jira Service Management (formerly Jira Service Desk), Tempo Timesheets
- Advanced reports like multi-axis charts, history, hierarchy, trend, list, timesheet, and matrix
- Automatically schedule reports via email
- Share with non-Jira users via Publish
- Export to Excel, JSON, HTML, or Print to PDF
- Integrate via AIO API
Appfire helps great makers build what's next. Our growing portfolio of apps empowers teams worldwide with workflow automation, business intelligence, and administration at scale.
Privacy and security
Reports and Timesheets for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
Add multiple reports to Jira dashboard for a complete view