Reports and Timesheets for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
- Cloud Migration Assistance
All-in-one reporting and time tracking app — Simplify sprint tracking, project management, status reporting, and more
Easily build custom Jira reports
Anyone on your team can create custom Jira reports with simple drag and drop actions. Report types include timesheet, list, matrix (pivot), trend, hierarchy, multi-axis charts, time in status, history, and more.
Manage time tracking and reports all at once
Quick time logging, including custom worklog attributes, which takes less than 5 minutes a week. Enable managers to approve, track, and report on time using a single app. Tempo Timesheets integration and API available.
Turn powerful data into useful insights
Create tailored reports to view on a dashboard using the Reports & Timesheets gadget. Provide access to daily reporting with automatic scheduled emails or a Publish feature for non-Jira users.
*Formerly a Bob Swift app.
Use Reports and Timesheets for Jira to build custom reports for data and time tracking, analysis, and project management.
- Easy to build custom reports with intuitive drag and drop functions
- Log time on a single issue or across multiple issues and create time tracking reports
- Great for project managers, dev/QA/team leads, scrum masters, C-level, business analysts
- Common reports include invoice creation, status reporting, performance tracking, sprint tracking, time tracking, and more
- Advanced reports like multi-axis charts, history, hierarchy, trend, list, timesheet, and matrix (pivot tables)
- Supports custom fields, Agile, Jira Service Management, and integrates with Tempo Timesheets
- Schedule automatic emails for commonly reviewed reports
- Share access with non-Jira users using the Publish feature
- Export large reports to Excel, JSON, HTML, or PDF, no limit on number of issues exported
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Reports and Timesheets for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
Add multiple reports to Jira dashboard for a complete view