Give your customers or external users a view to a ticket without a Jira Account
Issue Viewer, external view of issues
Provide your customers insight of issues. Build templates for the external view for each of your projects according to your needs or use the preconfigurated template.
Filter Viewer, external view of filter results
Share your filter results to your customers, for a quick overview. The filterresults adapt to the current status, so there's no need to send a new link for each change. You can also unshare your filters.
Share Views on Issues to Non-Jira Users
You are now able to share issues or filter results to non-Jira Users (read-only!). Your customers may have a single view on your data or projects with signing up or log in into Jira just by opening the secure link!
Provide your customers insight of tickets or configured filters, without an extra Jira-Account.
The Issue-Viewer-Plugin can give each customer a read-only view to issues or filters without a own Jira-Account. Send the generated link including the token (e.g. via e-mail) to the customer.
Therefore we built a preconfigured template for the external view which can be expanded according to your needs.
- External view of issues with default or your own configurated template
- Secure with a token
- External view of filters according to your configure columns
- Overview of all active shareable filters
- Dynamic filter results according to changes
- Manage your shared filters and deactivate them
- Only one Jira-Account/ User needed
- Perma link remains the same even when moving tickets to other projects
Privacy and security
Select Filter to Share