Call cmreport to generate HTML Report. We need to provide CSMes file name (either absolute or relative path). CSMes file shall contain previously imported execution report (i.e. by using first action offered by plugin).
Call cmcsexeimport to import execution report (CSExe file) into an instrumentation data base (CSMes file).
Call cmmerge to merge several instrumentation databases (CSMes files) together. We need to provide CSMes output file full or relative path name that will be generate as a result of merge.
The Squish Coco plugin provides seamless Squish Coco integration with Bamboo. Users can add one or more Squish Coco tasks to a Bamboo Job. Each Squish Coco Task can perform the following actions:
1. Import an execution report into an instrumentation data base
2. Merge several instrumentation databases together
3. Generate code coverage report
froglogic GmbH provides support for this app.
Version 1.2 • Bamboo Server 6.0.0 - 6.8.3 • Released 2019-04-17
- Fix handling Coco binary tools under Windows
- Fix handling of return code for Coco binaries
- Allow defying CSEXE file for cmcsexeimport using Ant Patterns
- Log into your Bamboo instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Squish Coco via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Bamboo instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older Squish Coco versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.