Connect and query your SQL databases and create dynamic BI reports — right within Confluence
Connect databases with a simple, form-based setup
Spend less time configuring your data and more time gaining valuable insights. Create and save up to 3 data source profiles with step-by-step configuration. Monitor connection status with real-time, visual indicators.
Run and modify SQL queries in an intuitive editor
Preview your SQL queries live and customize the results in an easy, form-based macro editor.
Display SQL data as a table, chart, or graph
Display business intelligence reports as dynamic tables with advanced sorting, filtering, totaling, & styling. Combine with Confluence's Chart macro to visualize SQL data as charts or graphs.
*Formerly a Bob Swift app.
For unlimited database connections, a Data Center approved version, and additional features, see SQL for Confluence (Pro Edition).
- Preview your SQL queries live and customize the results in an intuitive editor
- Use with Confluence's native Chart macro to visualize your SQL query results
- Enhance your data tables with column sorting, filtering, totaling, row highlighting, and other custom styling
- Access your MSSQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MySQL databases
- Combine multiple data sources for richer reports
- Use with Macro Security for Confluence, Run Self-Service Reports for Confluence, and Cache for Confluence to create the ultimate BI dashboard
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
Privacy and security
Connect and query your SQL databases and create dynamic BI reports — right within Confluence.