SQL for Confluence (Express Edition)
Connect and query your SQL databases and create dynamic BI reports — right within Confluence
Connect databases with a simple, form-based setup
Spend less time configuring your data and more time gaining valuable insights. Create and save up to 3 data source profiles with step-by-step configuration. Monitor connection status with real-time, visual indicators.
Run and modify SQL queries in an intuitive editor
Preview your SQL queries live and customize the results in an easy, form-based macro editor.
Display SQL data as a table, chart, or graph
Display business intelligence reports as dynamic tables with advanced sorting, filtering, totaling, and styling. Combine with Confluence's Chart macro to visualize your SQL data as real-time charts or graphs.
For unlimited database connections, a Data Center approved version, and additional features, see SQL for Confluence (Pro Edition).
- Preview your SQL queries live and customize the results in an intuitive editor
- Use with Confluence's native Chart macro to visualize your SQL query results
- Enhance your data tables with column sorting, filtering, totaling, row highlighting, and other custom styling
- Access your MSSQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MySQL databases
- Combine multiple data sources for richer reports
- Use with Macro Security for Confluence, Run Self-Service Reports for Confluence, and Cache for Confluence to create the ultimate BI dashboard
Appfire helps great makers build what's next. Our growing portfolio of apps empowers teams worldwide with workflow automation, business intelligence, and administration at scale.
Privacy and security
Connect and query your SQL databases and create dynamic BI reports — right within Confluence.