PrOps for Jira - Integrate OTRS
Gadget plugin that lists tickets of an OTRS System and allows for conversion to Jira issues
View all your OTRS queues on your dashboard
View all your OTRS queues which are relevant for you to work with on your Jira dashboard without having imported anything into Jira previously.
Assign your ticket to a project
When converting an OTRS ticket to a Jira task you can assign it to any project or user, set a priority, select its type and add the relevant versions as well as a description.
The newly created Jira task
The new Jira task provides you with all information you entered previously and with a direct link, ID and label so you can always track where this task came from. You can see all connected OTRS tickets as well.
It is widely known: working with two separate systems can be very impracticable. That's why PrOps stands for Projects and Operations. It connects the service and support level of OTRS and the project management in Jira with a direct interface. With the PrOps ticket manager you can view your OTRS tickets directly on your Jira dashboard without having imported anything previously. Using this overview you can easily create Jira issues with a predefined list of options including projects, issue types, versions, assignees and a field for the description.
List of core features:
- Gadget for viewing OTRS tickets on the Jira dashboard regarding multiple queues, an user or an user group
- Creating Jira issues with a flexible connection between the two systems
- Link multiple OTRS tickets with one Jira issue and vice versa
- Subject and description gets transferred automatically
- Compatible with OTRS 3.1 to OTRS 7
- Possible configuration of
- Shown columns, labels and information
- Status indicators
Privacy and security
The backend gives you multiple options to customize your PrOps from setting the OTRS instance, user roles, shown columns, custom fields and the priority colors. Of course all columns can be renamed.