Gadget plugin that lists tickets of an OTRS System and allows for conversion to Jira issues
View all your OTRS queues which are relevant for you to work with on your Jira dashboard without having imported anything into Jira previously.
When converting an OTRS ticket to a Jira task you can assign it to any project or user, set a priority, select its type and add the relevant versions as well as a description.
The new Jira task provides you with all information you entered previously and with a direct link, ID and label so you can always track where this task came from. You can see all connected OTRS tickets as well.
It is widely known: working with two separate systems can be very impracticable. That's why PrOps stands for Projects and Operations. It connects the service and support level of OTRS and the project management in Jira with a direct interface. With the PrOps ticket manager you can view your OTRS tickets directly on your Jira dashboard without having imported anything previously. Using this overview you can easily create Jira issues with a predefined list of options including projects, issue types, versions, assignees and a field for the description.
List of core features:
- Gadget for viewing OTRS tickets on the Jira dashboard regarding multiple queues, an user or an user group
- Creating Jira issues with a flexible connection between the two systems
- Connecting multiple OTRS tickets with one Jira issue and the other way around
- Subject and description gets transferred automatically
- Possible configuration of
- Shown columns, labels and information
- status indicators
thank you for your review and your question. We have the sync feature on our roadmap for the add-on. If you require more information or want to file another feature request feel free to use our service desk via service.greenique.de so we can work with your request(s) directly.
|10 users$10||25 users$300||50 users$550||100 users$1000||250 users$2000||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
acocon GmbH - business division greenique provides support for this app.
Version 1.12 • Jira Server 7.0.0 - 7.9.2 • Released 2018-04-09
UI improvements and better error messages
- Ticket fields selection in gadget configuration
- Improved UI of gadget configuration
- Improved error messages
NOTE: The add-on is still not compatible with OTRS6, we are working on that.
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate PrOps for Jira - Integrate OTRS via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for PrOps for Jira - Integrate OTRS. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. PrOps for Jira - Integrate OTRS begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older PrOps for Jira - Integrate OTRS versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.