Bamboo tasks to analyze Maven, Gradle, MSBuild & SonarQube Scanner projects - supports auto-branching for Sonar-based code reviews
Tasks for Maven, Gradle, Scanner & MSBuild/.NET
Provides Bamboo build tasks for analyzing projects with SonarQube. Supports builds with Maven, Gradle, SonarQube Scanner and MSBuild/.NET Core scanner.
Auto-branching and incremental Sonar analysis
Supports code reviews with pull requests by automatically setting Sonar's branch parameters. Also provides incremental scans to reduce build time by only analyzing new and changed files of a pull request.
Quality gate build breaker and Sonar project link
Includes a build breaker functionality to fail the build if the configured SonarQube quality gates fail and adds a SonarQube project link to the Bamboo build results page.
Integrates Bamboo and SonarQube and helps with the analysis setup, to reduce build times, and to improve quality feedback:
- Provides an incremental scanning mode to reduce build time by only analyzing new and changed files of a pull request instead of the complete project
- Makes scanning branches and pull requests a breeze by automatically setting the required analysis parameters
- Supports various analysis types like SonarScanner, Maven, Gradle, MSBuild and .NET core
- Allows the configuration of multiple SonarQube servers and reusing them within the build plans
- Helps to prevent quality issues by failing the build in case of quality gate failures
- The app is compatible with SonarQube 6.7 or newer
- It supports both community and commercial editions as well as SonarCloud
If you also use Bitbucket, you might be interested in our Sonar for Bitbucket Server app.
Please check our getting started guide for more information.
Want to know more? Schedule a live demo with us!
Privacy and security