Include Code Quality for Bitbucket
SonarQube™ integration for Bitbucket. Shows Metrics, Test Coverage, Code & Security Issues in PRs -> formerly Sonar™ for Bitbucket
Assign, Resolve, Edit Issues
Offers shortcuts for most used actions on issues directly in the PR view.
Act on issues, like setting them to "false positives", assigning them to another team member, or commenting on them while reviewing.
Deep Integration of Scan Results into Bitbucket
Showing quality gate status in branch and PR lists.
Project statistics on first glance in repository overview.
Actionable Source code annotations with issues in all source views.
PR support for all editions incl. Community
See all relevant analysis results in your pull requests in Bitbucket.
Merge checks for failed quality gates for all SonarQube™ editions incl. Community.
SonarQube™ integration showing useful metrics and quality & security issues in Bitbucket:
- Shows detected code issues, uncovered & duplicate code lines in Bitbucket's pull request and source view
- All actions like assigning issues, marking them as false positives, creating comments etc. can be done within the Bitbucket PR
- Shows the quality gate status in all branch and pull request lists
- Provides merge checks to enforce the configured quality requirements
A build that analyzes the pull request branches is required:
- Use our app Include Code Quality for Bamboo which supports this automatically
- For other CI systems, check getting started guide
- v7.7 or newer
- Community and Commercial editions and SonarCloud™ support
Check getting started guide for more information.
SONAR™, SONARQUBE™ and SONARCLOUD™ are independent and trademarked products and services of SonarSource SA: see sonarsource.com, sonarqube.org, sonarcloud.io.
Privacy and security
The merge check based on SonarQube™ quality gates can prevent merging pull requests which violate the configured quality thresholds.