* Sonar project combobox in repository settings yields "JSONObject[id] not found" error
* Use new branches option is taken from repo settings instead project settings when project inheritance is used
* In branch-based mode, new code coverage instead of overall coverage is used for the merge check "Duplicate code max. increase in %"
* "No decrease in unit test coverage" merge check uses the configured test coverage type and not always unit test coverage
* User token check causes too many DB queries
* Lower compatibility bound for Bitbucket 5.0
* Renamed test coverage options to reflect usage of common coverage in SQ >= 7.7