* In pull request from fork to other fork repository, when the origin does not have a Sonar configuration, the error "Either Sonar master project key or project base key must exist in repository settings" can come up
* When project settings inheritance is enabled, then option "Use new Sonar branching and pull request support" is not used correctly when collecting issues
* Branch statistics on the repository source page are not shown if option "Show pull request statistics" was disabled even when "Show branch statistics" was enabled
* Error message is not shown in case the Sonar project doesn't exist on pull request detail page
* Statistics link in pull request detail is shown even if app is disabled for repository
* Security vulnerability in used jackson-databind dependency version 2.4.5
* Security vulnerability in used plexus-utils dependency version 3.0.10
* Error "Repository XYZ must have a configuration" comes up in cross-repository pull reque...