Issue Matrix for Jira
Transform Jira issue view screens for better productivity with powerful features for sub-tasks, linked issues, stories in epics
Enhanced organization and custom visualization
Better visualize your sub-tasks, linked issues, or issues in Epic by adding extra fields filtered by your needs. Improve your organization by tracking the progress of all completed, currently running, or to-do issues.
Save hundreds of hours per Jira team
Get greater visibility into additional information and fields about each sub-task, linked issue, or Issues in Epics without opening it individually and save hours of pointless clicking.
High usability of Jira issue view screens
Both system and custom fields can be visualized as a column of sub-tasks, linked issues, or Stories in Epics, without the need to open them individually. Issues with the same semantics can be grouped in a separate panel.
Issue Matrix is an easy-to-use issue visualization app that reduces the time you spend setting up or optimizing projects in Jira and JSM.
By using Issue Matrix, you instantly see all the details you need for each sub-task, linked issue, issue in epics, or preconfigured custom JQLs--- without opening them individually.
- Get better visibility of issues in epics by adding information about story points, teams, versions, statuses, and more
- Easily create related issues
- Gain greater sub-task details
- Improve how you interact with Scrum and Kanban boards
- Categorize issues based on specific criteria and represent them via colors
- JQL contextual linking
- Inline editing
- Support for Jira Service Management
- Support for Assets objects custom fields
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
This product was formerly a Botron app.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Issue Matrix for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application