Enhancing Jira&Service Desk user experience with powerful features for sub-tasks, linked issues, related issues, Stories in Epics
Custom fields can be visualized as a column of sub-tasks, linked issues, or Stories in Epics panel, eliminating the need to open them individually. Issues with the same semantics can be grouped in separate panels.
Ability to create relations between objects in an error-free way. Configure actions that create and link issues with predefined Project, Issue Type etc. configuration. Panels have separate semantically related actions.
Visualize issues which are not directly linked, but share a common context. A feature which allows issues to be contextually linked based on a system (e.g. same reporter) or custom (e.g. labels) value field.
Issue Matrix significantly improves Jira & Service Desk user experience, making it more user-friendly for both business and technical users. Issue Matrix saves hours per Jira team with its powerful features:
- Custom visualizations: better visualize your subtasks and linked issues by adding data from custom fields as columns, sorting and filtering them.
- Issue categorization: enables you to quickly identify certain issues in an Issue Matrix field via a color-coded mechanism
- Create & link actions: enables you to configure actions that create and link new issues with predefined Project, Issue Type, and Link Type configuration
- Designed for Agile: well-integrated with the Agile environment, improves the visibility of the User Stories and other issues linked to Epics by adding information about Story Points, teams, x versions etc.
- Flexible configurations: Issue Matrix can be configured to show different columns per project/issue type, using standard custom field context
|10 users$10||25 users$240||50 users$480||100 users$720||250 users$1200||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.Note: While this app has features specific to Jira Service Desk, the app is technically available across the whole Jira instance. Therefore the above guidelines for the license tier still apply.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Botron Software is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 2.5.2 • Jira Server 7.2.0 - 7.10.1 • Released 2018-04-23
- Fixed a bug where post-functions were not triggered on create transition when using a create and link action
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Issue Matrix via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Issue Matrix. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Issue Matrix begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older Issue Matrix versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.