Print your issues on cards for your agile wallboard - Use the full power and freedom of HTML and CSS to design custom templates
Print cards, e.g. from a filter or from a Kanban-Board.
Get started with build-in templates.
Design cards by editing HTML and CSS templates.
- Print Jira Agile work or planning boards (columns, planned sprints or backlog), search results as well as single issues or their subtasks to put them on your wallboard
- Use the projects default template or select another one on the preview page before printing
- Print directly from your browser
- Add new templates based on one of the predefined templates or start from scratch
- Copy templates from one project to another
- Set a default template for each project
- Customize all your templates using HTML and CSS (see Google Closure Templates at https://developers.google.com/closure/templates/)
- Embed Jira system fields as well as custom fields
- Instantly updated preview during template design for instant feedback
- Set default page format, orientation and margins for each template (browser dependent)
Please watch our screencast at http://youtu.be/_ZrCcwbfWwI to see all features in action.
Note: This add-on is only compatible with Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer 10+.
|10 users$10||25 users$240||50 users$440||100 users$800||250 users$1200||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
TNG Technology Consulting GmbH provides support for this app.
Version 1.13.4 • Jira Server 7.0.0 - 7.10.1 • Released 2018-06-04
Enabled Project Logo, Compatibility to "Checklist for Jira", minor Bugfix
- You can now access the Project Logo via $issue.projectLogoUrl
- Add-on is now compatible with "Checklist for Jira" Version 4+ (was only with older Version before)
- Fixed a bug where the Advanced Settings Dialog wouldn't show up
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Issue Printer - Print Agile Board Cards via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Issue Printer - Print Agile Board Cards. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Issue Printer - Print Agile Board Cards begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older Issue Printer - Print Agile Board Cards versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.