- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Coordinate issues with automatic time based notifications
Create reminders for additional actions for issues
You can create multiple reminders for multiple recipients to coordinate issue details. Create periodic reminders for repeating activities.
Issue Reminder List
You can see list of reminders on the issue page for company managed and team managed projects including Jira Service Management.
Configure reminder options
You can enable or disable reminders for certain user groups
Issue Reminders allows you to create multiple reminders for issues.
- You can send reminders to Slack, Jira users, Jira groups and reporter, assignee, watchers and voters.
- Reminders can be periodic and they can be private to others.
- You can control who can create and view reminders at app level.
Cloud version of this app is developed using new Atlassian Forge platform and your reminders and issues never leaves Atlassian's Servers. When installing the app, it will ask you for some permissions and you can see why we require each permission in privacy & security section of user manual.
Due to platform limitations and since this is the first cloud version of the app, it has some functional limitations compared to server/DC version. You can also read about it in user manual.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Issue Reminders integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.