🔗 Issue Merger - Better incident management
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
No more duplicate issues. Merge similar tickets easily, in every scenario
👉 Merge issues manually
Merge duplicates to keep your Jira tidy. Change issue’s status after merge or link them automatically. Sync all future comments between merged issues to keep everyone's in sync.
👉 Automatically merge two issues
Automatically merge issues based on defined rules. Add conditions like ‘Summary contains a text’ or 'field has a specific value'. Choose actions to execute like ‘Transition issue’ or Link issues’.
👉 Manage duplicated JSM requests
Get rid of issue duplicates, created by imperfect Jira Service Management Mail Handler. Do you have new requests in your queue with RE: in the summary? Merge and link those tickets with the original issue.
Say goodbye to duplicate issues. Be prepared for the same tickets from your customers or merge two issues with the same bug. Prevent your team from duplicate work. Keep your board neat and tidy.
✨ Make it happen:
- Merge many issues manually and adjust the view that suits your team best
- Create automatic rules for the future issues and merge them right away with zero effort
- Allow users to select many fields with just one click on the merge window with presets
- Besides merging, link issues, delete the source ones or change their status
- Keep an eye on audit log and observe the merging cases
What can you merge:
- Merge issues into any other issue or many of them across projects and issue types.
- Merge both: system and custom fields.
- Merge issue links, votes or watchers.
Sounds interesting but you still have questions? Book a Demo and we will guide you through all the features.
If you need a custom solution drop us a line on our Customer Portal
Check other Appsvio apps, we made them with love! 💖
Merge by Workflow