In this major version, we optimized the internals of the Excel file generator for faster exports that require less memory even in case of very large exports. This version also comes with a few important bugfixes.
New in this release
- Major performance and memory use improvements
- Fixed: In formulas, a cell reference doesn't get updated unless there is a space in front of punctuation/operators. (The formula parser has been fixed to recognize the case of a new cell reference following a comma, a right parenthesis, or a double-quote character.)
- Fixed: ".xlsm" templates are exported with the ".xlsx" extension from saved filters.
- Fixed: Jira Service Desk (4.6.1 or newer) queue screen header layout gets broken by the "Export" button.
- Fixed: "SLA Successful?" field is broken in the "workflow-report.xlsx" template.