Generate a stunning visual dashboard report for Jira
Beautiful visual dashboard
Just one click to get your first report. Zero configuration - see an immediate visual charts view of your company's Jira issue analytics.
Issues by people, projects and labels
Quick people, projects and labels dashboards show issue category distribution, overdue, progress and unresolved counts and percentages. Then dig into more detailed lists by actual single issues.
Analyze performance and stats
See who or which project is progressing well, who needs a pat on the back and who some encouragement. A wallboard to show it to the whole office.
Get a beautiful visual Jira report with a dashboard for your team with just one click. See analytics that are instantly actionable towards your people. It's a visual, easy, yet comprehensive overview of your team's Jira productivity.
- View it on the web or eceive it in PDF/HTML via e-mail daily, weekly or monthly
- Todo, In Progress, Done, Other category analytics
- Issue distribution by status, type, priority, resolution
- Visual comparison for last consecutive periods
- Graphs for last 6 weeks change
- People dashboard shows their issue category distribution, overdue counts and percentages, unresolved item counts and completion percentage
- Projects dashboard shows issue category distribution, overdue counts and percentages, progress percentage and top contributor
- Labels dashboard shows issue category distribution and top contributor
- See task lists by their status for each person, project or label
- Include or exclude projects, people and groups
- Custom period view
Privacy and security
Weekdone Jira Reporting and Dashboard integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application