projectdoc Toolbox for Confluence
Modular, agile documentation: easy & fun! Properties / Metadata / Variables, Multi-Excerpt, Dynamic Linking & Single Sourcing
Properties / Metadata / Variables
Use pages with properties/metadata to select on queries (dynamic lists). Use sections that render only if they actually contain information. For readers there are no empty sections with only a title (no noise).
Use rich multi-excerpts (transclusion) for content reuse - even from page result lists. Replace parameters in excerpts. Include properties and sections from pages. Hide content dependent on roles and properties.
Dynamic Links & Tables
Add new content to be dynamically listed in existing documents. Create complex property reports with a Select-From-Where syntax. Transclude or link to texts fragments and images locally or on remote servers.
Lost in wiki space? Blank-Wikipage-Syndrome? Where to add? How to find? No fun anymore?
Wikis are great to create documentation as a team. But step by step the information is more difficult to find, to add, to reuse since wikis impose very little structure on the documentation architecture.
Sounds familiar? If this is your problem, the projectdoc Toolbox is your solution!
Agile documentation easy & fun:
- 100+ macros to define page & space blueprints
- 300+ page blueprints (as free add-ons) get you started quickly
- 4 free extensions for even more use cases
Features in this box:
- Document Types (Blueprints)
- Rich Custom Document Metadata (Page Properties)
- Enhanced Transclusion (Multi-Excerpt)
- Dynamic Linking (Dynamic Lists & Tables)
- Guided Writing & clutter-free Reading
- Space Properties
- Space Hierarchies
- Default Locations
- Single Sourcing
- Delegate Document
- Live Templates / Impersonator
- Deep Links
- Web API
- Information Systems Integration
- Remote Control
- Extensible by Spaces, Templates, and Macros
Privacy and security
Organize your wiki using document properties. All properties are defined by the team and documented on their own pages.