JBehave for Jira
BDD tool that everyone on your team can use
Write stories and review story reports in Jira
JBehave for Jira plugin allows users to create JBehave stories and to view story reports produced by executing stories directly in Jira without a need for an IDE. It adds two new panels to the view issue page.
Story syntax validation
Story syntax errors are underscored in red making them easily identifiable. This allows you to correct any errors without having to submit the story for execution.
Autocomplete support for steps and step parameters
When you would like to include a step that has already been implemented just hit 'Ctr+Space' after entering the step keyword to bring up a drop down menu showing auto complete suggestions for steps that match your input.
- Write JBehave stories with ease directly on the Jira's view issue page - no need for an IDE
- Review story run reports from multiple environments on the same screen
- Story syntax validation - immediately see story errors without having to run the story
- Story step verification - clearly see which story steps are pending and which are available
- Auto completion for story steps and other story sections
- Enhanced support for tabular parameters: automatic table alignment, hints for column names and values, field value validation and more
Privacy and security
Step parameter values can be validated in several ways