BDD tool that everyone on your team can use
BDD tool that everyone on your team can use
JBehave for Jira plugin allows users to create JBehave stories and to view story reports produced by executing stories directly in Jira without a need for an IDE. It adds two new panels to the view issue page.
Story syntax errors are underscored in red making them easily identifiable. This allows you to correct any errors without having to submit the story for execution.
When you would like to include a step that has already been implemented just hit 'Ctr+Space' after entering the step keyword to bring up a drop down menu showing auto complete suggestions for steps that match your input.
- Write JBehave stories with ease directly on the Jira's view issue page - no need for an IDE
- Review story run reports from multiple environments on the same screen
- Story syntax validation - immediately see story errors without having to run the story
- Story step verification - clearly see which story steps are pending and which are available
- Auto completion for story steps and other story sections
- Enhanced support for tabular parameters: automatic table alignment, hints for column names and values, field value validation and more
Hello, Jira 8 is supported starting from plugin version 3.5.0
|10 users$10||25 users$300||50 users$550||100 users$1,000||250 users$3,000||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. This app is sold as a perpetual license, and the purchase price includes 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your Atlassian product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your Atlassian product. For Jira 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (500 users) and Jira Service Desk (25 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 500-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly. Note: While this app has features specific to Jira Service Desk, the app is technically available across the whole Jira instance. Therefore the above guidelines for the license tier still apply.
- Can I install this app in a Data Center product?
This app does not have a Data Center approved version. Only apps meeting a set of performance requirements for large, clustered environments are approved for Data Center.
However, while server apps are built for single-server deployments, many customers successfully install them in Data Center products. If you're using a Data Center product, Atlassian recommends you contact the vendor to determine compatibility at scale.
Learn more about Data Center approved apps
- What type of license do I need if I'm using this app in a Data Center product?
Because this app does not have a Data Center approved version, you should purchase a Server license if you decide to install this app in a Data Center product.
Learn more about Data Center licensing
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses for server apps?
For server apps, academic licenses are available at a 50% discount if you have an academic license for your Atlassian product.
Community and open-source licenses are available for server apps. Learn more about community and open source licenses.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Maryna Prystrom provides support for this app.
Version 3.1.0 • Jira Server 7.2.7 - 7.13.13 • Released 2019-10-04
Changes from version 3.6.0 backported to Jira 7
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate JBehave for Jira via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for JBehave for Jira. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. JBehave for Jira begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older JBehave for Jira versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.