WorklogPRO - Timesheets for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Effective time tracking and reporting for Jira
Extend Jira Time Tracking with Timesheet and chart
Easier time tracking with increased accuracy. You can export to excel or print timesheets. You can directly enter worklog on the reports, group by multiple criteria, integrate with your app using Rest API, add charts.
Advanced Work Log Dialog for Work Log Entry/Edit
WorkLogPRO allows you to enter a specific amount of time to all the days within a given date range with a click. It provides various filters to find issues, allows logging work for other and entering worklog attributes.
Enter/edit/delete work logs on the calendar
Work Log Calendar allows you to enter/edit/delete work logs more correctly and easily. It can be viewed daily, weekly and monthly. Daily total and required work log hours directly available on the view.
Faster time tracking with Worklog PRO Timesheet:
- Timesheet Reports
- Pivot Table
- Worklog Calendar
- Worklog Attributes like billable hours, overtimes, work types and JQL
- Timesheet Approval
- Ability to Enter Worklog for others, moving worklogs and logging work for period
- Custom Field for Logging Work
- Update worklogs everywhere without reload
- Time Tracker with Timer Custom Field
- Export to Excel or Import from Excel
- Themes & backgrounds
- REST API
- Internal issues (holidays, sick leaves)
- Per User Weekend configuration, holiday and work hours schemas
- Support for multiple locales and timezones for geographically distributed teams
- Support limiting daily/weekly work hours on per user/group level
- Timesheet periods and reminders
- Permissions to manage who can see what including option to hide time tracking from some users
- Worklog anonymization and privacy
- Worklog Verification Scripts
Privacy and security
Project based timesheet approval.