WorklogPRO - Timesheets for Jira
Effective time tracking and reporting for Jira
See your worklogs on the timesheet view with lots of grouping options and issue custom fields.
Log your works on calendar view
A calendar is perfect for logging your time. You can switch to daily, weekly, or monthly views and see total hours.
New "Worklog Tab Panel"
"Worklog Tab Panel" also displays worklog attributes and allows editing/deleting worklogs
Faster time tracking with WorklogPRO Cloud Timesheet. Developed with Atlassian's Forge platform even we, as developers of the app, don't have access to your worklogs or issues.
- Timesheet Reports
- Worklog Calendar
- Worklog Attributes like billable hours, overtime, work types,
- Export to Excel and PDF
- Dashboard items
- Multiple locales
Cloud and Server/DC version of WorklogPRO has some differences, you can check them here.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
WorklogPRO - Timesheets for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
You can add a work calendar and timesheet to your dashboards.