Impact for Jira - Traceability Analysis
Display and export tree view of Jira Issues and their Issue links for traceability reports
Issue Links Traceability
Display traceability between various types of Issue links: Requirements-Tests traceability, list of blocking elements, open bugs, Confluence pages, etc. A powerful alternative for the traceability matrix.
Get a detailed list of all Issues displayed within Confluence pages. This view helps you get a summary of Jira objects used throughout your documents.
Export to Excel and CSV
This feature enables you to print or export the result of your traceability search into Excel or CSV text file. It helps you to bridge the traceability results with other tools or documents.
Convenient Tree view of Jira Issues and their Issue links for traceability reports.
- Search Issues by favourite filter or by JQL
- Excel, CSV export
- Select the depth of the analysis and the links to display
- Decide to display or not the Issue link type name
- Analyze the links deeply - Issues with or without links
- Deep dive into Metrics
- Display Epic Links
- Display "mentioned in" Confluence pages where Issues are inserted
- Save and share the analysis between users
Stay tuned as we'll be adding more features in the near future. If you need any assistance or would like to request a feature - we are just one click away!
Privacy and security