Easy SSO (Confluence) Kerberos/NTLM/SAML
5-in-1 Single Sign-On solution for Confluence with Kerberos, NTLM, SAML, X.509 and HTTP headers. We give you more choice
Kerberos and NTLM
SSO with both Kerberos and NTLMv2 – important as browsers fall back on NTLM if Kerberos is unavailable. Transparently authenticate users based on their established workstation session (Integrated Windows Authentication).
HTTP Headers and X.509
The only SSO solution with HTTP Headers and X.509 options. Integrate Confluence into your existing security framework e.g. CAC/PIV/smart cards, Mobile Device Management (MDM), custom reverse-proxy based solutions.
Enterprise SSO for employees, customers and external partners. Configure all authenticators that you need in one app.
complex environments, Intranet and Extranet, VPNs and firewalled networks.
- IOPLEX Jespa license costs are included in our price for commercial 25+ purchases. See our FAQ. We deliver IOPLEX license keys via our Service Desk after EasySSO purchase.
- Integrates with two-factor authentication (2FA) apps to protect direct login web forms.
- Rating of 4.8 out of 5 on our 24x7 support portal.
- Atlassian Top Marketplace Vendor and Gold Solution Partner with lots of customer experience
- Allows low-level/tight integration with your existing authentication solutions
- Localised for English, Russian, French, German, Brazilian and Japanese
Privacy and security
Schematics of EasySSO when Kerberos can be negotiated