Additional parameters for more fine-grained styling and functionality control:
- parameters for width and height of the cloud rectangle
- parameter for ID attribute in the HTML element, leave empty to have one generated automatically
- parameter for margins around the cloud rectangle
- parameter for class attribute in the HTML element
- parameter for Confluence page to build the cloud based on descendants of this page
- ability to filter the descendants based on labels
- ability to choose if all or at least one search label must be present on the page for the page to be included
- ability to choose if all or at least one exclude label must be present on the page for the page to be excluded
- change to the default style to not clip overflowing words.
- More than one cloud is now allowed per page.
- Improved documentation.